Job Position: PRODUCTION ASSOCIATE
- Application Deadline: 23rd February 2022
- Employment Type: Full time
- Location(s): Ancaster, Burlington, Dundas, Hamilton, Oakville
- Compensation: $17.00 per hour
- How to Apply: Submit your resume and cover letter to email@example.com
• Ability to multi-task and respond quickly to changes as required
• Experience in a high paced manufacturing facility
• Pack and inspect parts to ensure they are defect free.
• Identify non-conforming products and communicate issues to the supervisor.
• Assemble and test a range of small, high precision parts while meeting both quality and productivity targets.
• Maintain a safe and orderly work environment.
• Adhere to all health and safety rules and procedures.
• Meet daily production and quality targets.
This is a full-time role that offers a benefits package AFTER COMPLETION OF 3 MONTHS OF PROBATION and a comprehensive training plan.
This is a full-time role that offers a benefits package AFTER COMPLETION OF 3 MONTHS OF PROBATION and a comprehensive training plan. Wage: $17/hour (Light Assembly, 12-hour continental shifts)
Location: Dundas, ON, (Highway 5 & 6) – local to the Hamilton and Burlington areas. Not on Bus Route. **Please ensure the job title and company name is included in the subject line of all email submissions sent.**